Tuesday 16 August 2011

You ♥



Dear boyfriend, :)

You're the best boyfriend ever... I love you for you... I would do so much for you because you've done so much for me... Thank you for making my life the best it has ever been... It's been one year and one month and throughout this whole year... You have been wonderful and kind and patient... You deserve the whole world and much more... But for now, you can have my heart, my soul, and my all :)

                                                                            
                                                                         Love,
                                                                            
                                                                                                        keylla roslan :) 







This is so cute :) I wish my boyfriend was here to hug me like that :( 
But at least I have him be mine :)  
It takes million people to complete the world...
But it only takes you to complete mine 


You 
you were there to light my day...
you were there to guide me through...
from my days down n on...
I'll never stop thinking of you...
how can I forget all that when you're the one who make me smile...
you'll always be a part of me...
how I wish you were still mine...
never will forget the day...
how we've met and came this far...


you muhammad asyraf bin rasnol 'aided.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment